Before your appointment
- Please allow yourself time to find my location and park. The meters on Wheeler are a strict hour so that's not advisable. There is a municipal lot diagonally across from Chase Bank on Bedford Rd that accepts quarters, dollars & credit cards (minimum $1).
- Please arrive 5 minutes prior so that you can fill out a consultation form and we can start on time. This ensures that each client can receive their full hour treatment. If you happen to show up late, you will be given the balance of your time. However, if you show up too early, I may still be in with a client.
- There is a 24 hr cancellation policy. All no shows/no notice/last minute cancellations will incur full charge for appointment time or forfeit one of prepaid package deals. It is important to understand that I cannot magically put someone in your spot and therefore lose valuable time where I could have put another client. There are exceptions however for extreme illness.
- With regard to illness, If you don't feel well or are getting over an illness, PLEASE STAY HOME and wait till you are fully recovered to come in. I'm a solo practitioner so if I get sick the whole business shuts down completely. Please be mindful. Thank you!
- Package Deals may be used by you or a family member. All prepaid package deals carry an expiration date. For example, 3 pack expires in 5 months; 5 pack expires in 7 months; 10 pack expires in 12 months. The purposes of the expiration is that its recommended and essential for good health to have a massage on a monthly basis to maintain the work that has been given to your body. The extra leeway is for life's mishaps.